Friday, February 6, 2009

Changed their Minds

The attending physician in the Outpatient Clinic decided she didn't want Tyler is the outpatient clinic yet, so we are set to stay here for 2 more days. Bummer! We weren't thinking about going until the inpatient doctor said something this morning, but now we are very disappointed to have the plans change.

They will be watching the Tacrolimus level for Tyler over the next two days as a benchmark for discharge. They want him to be in the 10-15 range when he is at his lowest point for the medicine in his system. Yesterday morning, he was only at 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment