Seattle Walk -- Saturday, September 29th, 2012
Green Lake Park, Seattle
5:00pm – Remembrance Ceremony
5:30pm – Check-in & Festivities
7:00pm – Walk
Let me know if you have an upcoming fundraiser and I am happy to share the information with team members. Use this area to know how you can support our team, to spread the word about events, and to get some ideas on what you can do! Contact me if you need more details about any of the events below.
- Facebook Auction, Online
- Everyone is encouraged to participate! Call businesses you frequent to see if
- Contact Mandy for more information
Every walker who raises $100 or more will become a Champion For Cures and recognized on the night of the Walk with the following benefits:
- A Light The Night t-shirt
- A Light The Night illuminated balloon
- A wristband for food and refreshments
Here are two quick and simple fundraising ideas to help rake in the donations:
1. Game Night/Poker Night: Suggest a minimum donation to enter and/or a donation to compete in each game.
2. Food/Beverage Sales: Baked goods, donuts, bagels, breakfast burritos, popcorn, hot dogs, pizza, ice cream, smoothies, etc.
--> We just lost our first place position, so it is a very good week to start your fundraising!
1. Seattle Genetics $5,260 raised