Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Husband is a Genius!

It turns out that we aren't the only ones wondering about a connection between the field turf we play on and the cancer that has affected our teammates. Komo 4 showed a spot on this issue last night. To see the article yourself, and weigh in with your thoughts, visit http://www.komonews.com/news/local/36270449.html I hate to see other soccer players affected by this, but hopefully we can get an investigation going to see what is really going on with this leukemia thing and stop others from getting sick!

Tyler is the first one I heard of considering this possibility and, the more I think about it, the more I agree. I guess he is a genius... Just don't tell him I admitted to that today!

Thanks so much to the friends who passed this article on to us. We'll definitely be following this story! If you check out the story, see if you can figure out which comment was mine. ;)

Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment