Monday, September 13, 2010

Light the Night with Team Firefly

I am delighted to share that I am 70% of the way to my goal of raising $5000 for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society this year, thanks to generous friends and family members.  I have already raised more this year than I collected in the previous 3 years, but I am feeling ambitious.

If you can't join us in person, please consider donating at http://pages.lightthenight.org/wa/SeattleL10/MBledsoe and helping me to reach my goal of becoming a top fundraiser for the LLS this year.  Also, we can take advantage of matching funds, so please let me know if  you who have donated and are eligible for matching funds from your employer.  Let's double your money while we can!

If you are able to walk with us, we would love to have you come out to Greenlake on Saturday, September 25th. You can join out team by going to http://pages.lightthenight.org/wa/SeattleL10/TeamFirefly and clicking on "Join" at the bottom of the page.


Thanks again for your continued support!

No comments:

Post a Comment