Monday, January 10, 2011

Gettin' By

My sister put a lovely post about Tyler's death on her blog. To read it yourself, go to http://rydmanfamily.blogspot.com/2011/01/goodbye-ty.html

I'm so very thankful to have family and friends around me! I know I am not doing a very good job of getting back to you, but I certainly appreciate the calls and e-mails and offers of company for a few hours. Gump headed to work over the weekend and I had an almost full day of work myself today and we both found that it is somewhat cathartic to get back to some of our regular activities.

I know that I didn't always share about our extended family, but we both have very close families. Tyler's brother lives with me, which helps to feel that I have a friend (and brother) very close by. I know that others have also been hard hit by this loss, but I have found a great deal of comfort in memories of him and the company of loved ones.

We are hoping to show a slideshow of photos from Tyler's life, but it is hard to choose which of the photos to include.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful tribute to tyler that your sister put up.

    Thinking of you every day and sending you support.

    ReplyDelete