Saturday, May 23, 2009

CML Lunch

We were invited to lunch with some other CML'ers just over a week ago. Sadly, 3 of the 7 people couldn't make it at the last minute due to illness. Happily, the other couple that made it to lunch was Hans and Cynthia! We met little Alex (their baby son) for the first time and got to catch up with some of our dearest friends at a favorite restaurant. We couldn't have asked for a better meeting!

They look fantastic and seem to be juggling the demands of a 2nd child as easily as they do everything else. I'm always amazed by how much they accomplish in their free moments! I'm much more inclined to sit and do nothing during my spare time. ;)

We spent a considerable amount of time with Hans and Cynthia while dating and it was fun to recapture some fo the good times that we have enjoyed with them over the last several years. I'm thinking that I can't let that many months go between visits with them!

Later that evening, Tyler came out to watch the Coed soccer team play an early game at Marymoor. I think every member of the Coed team mentioned to me how great it was to see Tyler there. I had to agree. I caught myself grinning like a fool every time I caught sight of Tyler on the sidelines.

In case we haven't said it enough, Tyler and I are both thankful for good times and great friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment