Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Evaluation week at SCCA

Tomorrow will be my last scheduled day at SCCA this week for tests, blood draws, etc...We will be meeting with the nurses with Long Term Follow Up to discuss everything we did this week, including my bone marrow aspiration. Im somewhat nervous about the results, but overall have been extremely happy with everything this week. Being there has brought back many memories.........some good, and some not so good. I feel like tomorrow is a giant stepping stone towards moving on to more normalcy (is that a word?)........I feel great, and I hope to go back to work very soon. Please send positive thoughts and/or prayers our way that things go well tomorrow. I really want our 2010 to be a great one! Also, I just want to say that I appreciate all of you for your warm thoughts, prayers, and encouragement through everything we've gone through over the last couple years. To have "so much" positive energy surrounding us has been absolutely uplifting beyond anything I could have imagined. Its very powerful, and I will never forget how amazingly great the support is!

Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment