Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Heart Breaks a Little

Today, I heard the very sad news that another friend of mine has been diagnosed with a blood cancer.  Each time I have heard this kind of news, my heart breaks a little bit more.  It seems that the speed of this news is increasing, which makes me nervous.  I am thinking more and more about my environment and whether or not I have increased my risks through choices there....

In any case, I ask you to join me in praying for my friend, a truly beautiful woman, as she and her family learn to accept this difficult news and begin her treatment.

1 comment:

  1. I am new to your blog. Just recently learning that my husband has CML. With all the newness I really understand what they must be going through and will definitely say a prayer for them.

    ReplyDelete