Friday, June 26, 2009

S.W.A.T. Team

Hello everyone!

I know its been a while now since our last post so I'm here to bring us up to date. My health has been good for the most part, except for some lingering dryness in my eyes, which is somewhat worrisome since it is a sign of GVHD. So far I have been using some prescription eyedrops to alleviate the discomfort, but it doesn't seem to be improving. Everything else has been great! My energy is still good, my appetite strong, and my blood counts have been great! I have no other signs of GVHD, so we will keep a close watch on my eye situation for now.

This last Saturday we had something wonderful happen! My longtime carpool buddy, David Lentz from Children's Hospital, was able to coordinate a work party from Children's to come up to our place and take care of some yard work and other outside issues that were definitely in need of some TLC! They cleaned our roof, set stepping stones, weeded the entire yard, cleared back blackberry bushes, pressure washed, cleaned our windows, manicured the lawn, and even put some new plants in. Even David's daughter, Amanda, chipped in blowing off the sidewalks and planting. Our yard looks amazing now and we are so thankful for their hard work and how much they were able to do! Hopefully we will be able to keep it looking so wonderful now.




I have been to two Sounders games now and they have a win and a surprise......."tie" ahhhh the dreaded tie! They have way too many of those for my liking and hopefully they will turn some of those into wins the rest of the way.

Summertime has been good so far and I am looking forward to all the exciting days ahead! I hope everyone is doing well and living every day to the fullest!

Take care...........Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment