Sunday, May 8, 2011

Fabulous Friends and Finally Getting Away

One of the things that I had to put on hold while Tyler was sick was the ability to travel for fun.  This weekend I got to take a step forward again in my travels.  It was just a short road trip, but I truly enjoyed the opportunity to get away to the other side of the state to visit my friends, Andy and Amy, for the weekend.

As an added bonus to the great company I kept, this weekend was Spring Release in Walla Walla.  That means that I had the opportunity to taste some very good wines on Friday and Saturday.

Many thanks to Andy and Amy for letting me spend the weekend with them and get my traveling bug a little more active again.  I'm already looking forward to my next visit out to see them and their lovely little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment