Friday, March 18, 2011

Stairway to Heaven

This Sunday, I will be participating in the Big Climb at the Columbia Tower.  This is another one of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's great fundraising events and involves 6000 people climbing 69 flights of stairs in one of Seattle's tallest buildings.  It's the first time that I have participated in this particular event, so I am a little bit nervous about how much my legs will hurt after climbing 1,311 stairs.  They say that the top racers can finish in as little as 8 minutes, but I am pretty sure I will be way, way after that mark!

I'll start climbing around 12:45, so please send me a little virtual strength around that time if you can!

1 comment:

  1. saw a brief news bit on Sunday...didn't see any red haired females on the clip. hope your legs are back to normal now. Bonnie Monroe

    ReplyDelete