Monday, February 25, 2008

Our First Anniversary!!

This weekend marked our first anniversary and we spent the weekend with each other to celebrate. After a year of marriage, I can truly say that I love this man more than I did on our wedding day. It's such a treat to have a partner to take care of me when I need it and to accept my care when he needs it!

On Friday night we went to watch the Sonics as they embarrassed the Portland Trailblazers. On Saturday we spent the day watching movies and talking and being together. Both of us made a commitment to avoid any other activities -- we just spent time together. It was one of the best weekends that I've had -- no outside responsibilities and lots of time to relax!

Thanks to those who remembered our special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment