Friday, September 7, 2007

I am sorry to report that my results are a mixed bag at this point. My doctor is apparently on vacation this week in Montana, and they havnt been able to get him on email to look at the results. My main nurse has talked to me briefly about my results, telling me that one of the markers on my test had improved, and a couple others had remained the same. From what I heard from our conversation is that I have improved since my last test, but we arent sure if its enough for me to advance to the next stage of remission.

The conclusion from my conversation with her is that we will need to wait to hear from Dr. McGee before I will know if I am able to do my bone marrow aspiration next wednesday. I may find out later today or possibly monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment