Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Look who is famous now...

I accidentally tripped across this video after watching a video about caregiving. My friend Hans is the star, talking about the point when he and Cynthia really felt in control of his CML and decided they were ready to move on with life again.

http://www.patientpower.info/video/a-clinical-trial-and-a-growing-family 

A second video was just posted and shared on Facebook about Hans.  Check out the revised version if you only have time for one:

http://www.patientpower.info/player/national-cml-society/#

Hans is such an inspiration and does lots of work on behalf of e CML Society, but I don't know how much of it he shares with others. I consider myself lucky to count him among my friends.

It's good to see that all of this research into CML drugs IS making a difference!  The drug that Hans is on is the Ariad drug that Tyler took last fall.  While it didn't make the right connections for Tyler, we were both so thankful that it did get Hans on the right path.

No comments:

Post a Comment