Saturday, August 20, 2011

Another Fundraising Swap - Next Sunday!

Next Sunday (August 28th) I am hosting another one of my fundraising swaps!  Anyone who wants to join in is welcome to attend, just contact me for complete details.  This one is swapping out kid's clothing and toys, with the hopes of helping each of you finish out your back to school shopping.

If you can't attend, but want to donate outgrown clothes or toys, I would be happy to connect with you during this next week to take any boxes or bags of stuff.

If you can't attend, but want to support the cause by making a monetary donation, please go to http://pages.lightthenight.org/wa/SeattleL11/mbledsoe_LTN to contribute.  I am almost halfway to my goal of raising $10,000 this year to fight cancer and appreciate the generosity of friends and family (and a few strangers) who are helping me to meet the goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment