Friday, July 20, 2007

It's hard to believe that most of July has passed with very little notice. We're due back at Dr. M's office next week for our next blood test update, but I don't expect anything too exciting there. Tyler continues to play soccer (and is looking better and better on the field). He's on a bit of a scoring trend here where he tells me that he might be too old to play and then scores a goal to emphasize the point. I'm not sure I get what he is saying yet...

I'm headed to Denver for my annual Stampin' Up! convention. I am looking forward to some fun stamping there and the chance to see some college friends who moved over there, but it seems like it is approaching too rapidly. I'd like to organize a few swaps to take with me, but my order of new catalog stuff just came in today. We'll see if I get extremely organized over the next week.

I've got my Light the Night registration in the system, but haven't gotten any confirmation on our request for a team. Tyler voted that we should be called Team Firefly. We had seen a performance from Faith Hill with her new song Firefly and thought it was appropriate. It's all about believing in your dreams and following your heart. We thought it worked both for "Light the Night" and for our thoughts on the song we heard.

I'm off to spend the weekend celebrating with my cousin, Nicole, a bride-to-be! See you soon!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment